Grievance Redressal Cell Committee facilitates the redressal of grievances in a fair and impartial manner maintaining confidentiality. A Grievance is any discontent or dissatisfaction, whether expressed or not, whether valid or not, arising out of anything connected with the Institute that a student or an employee thinks, believes, or even feels, is unfair, unjust or inequitable. A committee among faculty is constituted by the principal in consultation with HoDs and with the consent of Chairman, governing body for a period of one year.
1. To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent way for redressal of various issues faced by the stakeholders.
2. To uphold the dignity of the college by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, and teacher-teacher relationship.
3. To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the college campus.
4. To ensure that grievances are resolved with complete confidentiality.
5. To ensure that the views of grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is not discriminated or victimised.
1. To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
2. All complainants should file their grievances by writing in black and white to the committee.
3. All the grievances should be forwarded to GRC through their respective departmental Heads or Incharges.
4. The grievance Redressal committee will meet at least once in a month or as and when required to resolve the grievances.
5. To take conclusive decision by the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
1. A compliant box is provided in academic block for students.
2. All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal committee shall be documented in a file in Principal's Office.
3. All complaints should be resolved within a time frame by looking into its seriousness.
4. Any staff/ student may appeal directly to the Principal for resolving their grievance if he/she is dissatisfied by the GRC.
The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding Curriculum, Co-Curriculum and Extra Curriculum matters. The cell redresses the grievances at individual and class level and grievances of common interest. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
Suggestion options are provided in every meeting and grievance records are maintained periodically. Complaints enforced in the meetings by students in written and oral complaints are also redressed. All complaints are scrutinized by the management and the grievance redressal cell. principal/HOD/Members (Teaching & Non Teaching Staff) regularly attends to these on requirement basis. The college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with confidentiality. Besides there is an exclusive mechanism to address the issues relating to women and their grievances.
|1||Mr. Sathiasaravanan S||Ombudsperson||Advocateemail@example.com||696/11/186, MMLD Complex, Kamarajanar Road, - Attur T.K Salem D.T-636102 .|
|1||Dr. JAYANTHI S||Chairman||Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org||2/217, Kongu Nagar, Jangamasamuthiram Po-Thammampatti, Gangavalli Tk, Salem Dt- 636113 Salem|
|2||Ms. KARPAGAM M||Member||Others-POLICE CONSTABLEemail@example.com||Ponmozhi Nagar, Varagur Po-Attur Tk, Salem Dt - 636112 Salem|
|3||Mrs. VASANTHA S||Member||Others-DIRECTOR SEARDSfirstname.lastname@example.org||Periyar Thottam, Mv Colony Po, Attur Tksalem Dt - 636112 Salem|
|4||Dr. RAJESH KUMAR P||Member||Professoremail@example.com||New no 55, old no 19, Mariamman koil street,- Ponnammapet, salem - 636001|
|5||Dr. KRISHNAKUMAR T||Member||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||152, Nadumedu, Kamakkapalayam Po, Attur Tk-Salem Dt - 636 112 Salem|
|6||Ms. SUGANTHI B||Member||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||No 3/241, Ellapalli Vil, Vettapattu Ponatrampalli Tk, Tirupattur, Vellore Dt - 635852 Vellore|
|7||Mrs. SINDHU B||Member||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||49, Thayumanavar Street,-Attur, Salem Dt - 636102 Salem|
|8||Mrs. RANJITHAM R||Member||Assistant Professoremail@example.com||No 7/117, Nochipattiyar Thottam, M.V.Colony Po,- Attur Tk, Salem Dt - 636112 Salem|